Miss India is India’s oldest and most credible beauty pageant with lineage of 53 years, owned by Times of India Group. The Pageant explores and brings together young talent for the fashion, lifestyle and entertainment industry.
The 53rd year of MISS INDIA will be touring across 18 cities divided into following: 14 city auditions 3 City Pageants and Mumbai Final round of auditions
The 18 city tour is further segregated into Zones: North, East, West, South. Here’s your chance to be a part of the fbb Femina Miss India 2016 pageant! Please read the following instructions carefully:
The Eligibility Criteria:
Between 18 years – 25years (as on 31st Dec 2016) – Height 5.6″ & above – Unmarried/ single/ not engaged – Born Indian National holding valid Indian passport, OCI, NRI
Femina Miss India 2016 Audition and Registration Details
City Auditions will be conducted in the following cities :
Shortlisted candidates from City Auditions will join City Pageants & Mumbai final round as listed below:
BANGALORE: 13th December, 2015 Sanctum Lounge 135, 3rd Floor, Residency Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025 Time: 9am
Hyderabad: 29th November, 2015 Air lounge 5th Floor, Sai Vamshi Towers, Road Number 36, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033 Time: 10am
DELHI (City Pageant)
Jaipur – ?(City Audition)
Lucknow: 31st Jan, 2016 Golden Tulip Hotel 6, Station Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001
0522 672 2000, Time 10 am
Indore – (City Audition)
Bhopal – (City Audition)
Dehradun – (City Audition)
KOLKATA ?(City Pageant)
Guwahati – (City Audition)
Bhubaneswar – (City Audition)
MUMBAI (Final round of auditions)
Chandigarh – (City Audition)
Pune: 19th December, 2015 Radisson Blu Pune Nagar Bypass Road,Near Reliance Mall, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411014 Time 9 am
Nagpur: City Audition)
Ahmedabad: 23rd December, 2015 Radisson Blu Ahmedabad Off C.G. Road, Near Panchvati Cross Roads, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006. Time 10 am
Goa: 8th December, 2015 The Crown Goa, Bairo Alto Dos Pilotos, Jose Falcao Road, Panjim, Goa 403001. Time: 10 am
Winners of the City Pageants will get a direct entry to fbb Femina Miss India 2016. Runner-ups will be invited to the final round of auditions in Mumbai.
The qualifying finalists will then take part in the Grand Finale of the fbb Femina Miss India Pageant in 2016, which will crown the three Miss Indias.
Miss India-World 2016 Miss India 1st Runner-Up 2016 Miss India 2nd Runner-Up 2016
APPLICATION PROCESS The website will be updated with audition dates in respective cities when finalized.
NORTH: All applicants residing in North zone can apply through the below forms:
AUDITION CITY CHANDIGARH :
FEMINA MISS INDIA DELHI 2016 (Audition Cities):
All applicants residing in East Zone can apply through the below forms:
FEMINA MISS INDIA KOLKATA 2016 (Audition Cities):
All applicants residing in South Zone can apply through the below forms:
FEMINA MISS INDIA BANGALORE 2016 (Audition Cities):
All applicants residing in West Zone can apply through the below forms:
AUDITION CITY MUMBAI (Audition Cities):
Please note applicant will be notified with a registration number (eg : P123456789 ) upon successful submission of online application. It is only an acknowledgement of successful application.
Please bring the below mentioned documents if short listed to the following city: Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore. .
1. Copy of passport If applicant doesn’t have a Passport she must apply for one as soon as possible and have it arranged before their City auditions.
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Fitness certificate May be obtained by a local physician / family doctor stating the applicant is physically and mentally fit.
4. Unmarried affidavit Should be made on Rs.100 stamp paper and notarized.
5. 3 Photographs – Close up, mid-length and full-length
Contestants Auditioning at all city auditions, please ensure you bring the following articles:
1) Hot pants (shorts)
2) White singlet / Ganjee
3) Option of short, fitted, sexy black cocktail dresses that best suit you. Please do not wear long evening gowns for Round 2
4) Appropriate inners for all above articles such as skin tone panty hose, g – strings, strapless bras.
5) Appropriate footwear for above: pair of stilettos in black or white, or silver or gold or skin. Please ensure that these are not platforms or wedges and are at least 3-4 inch heels
6) Appropriate jewellery, accessories to go with your wardrobe and attire.
Contestants Auditioning at PUNE, KOLKATA, CHANDIGARH, DELHI & BANGALORE, MUMBAI
Please ensure you bring the following articles with you to the Audition :
1) Swimsuit: Please carry some options of swim wear – two-piece, well fitted and in good condition. Preferably in black or the next best option in a solid colour.
2) Carry appropriate sarong to go with the same
3) A bathrobe to cover up in between sessions and in the green room
4) Hot pants (shorts)
5) White singlet / Ganjee
6) 1-2 options of short black, fitted, sexy cocktail dresses that best suit you. Please do not wear long evening gowns for Round 2
7) Appropriate inners for all above articles such as skin tone panty hose, g – strings, strapless bras, silicones and cups for swimwear, nipple tapes, panty liners etc.
8) Appropriate footwear for above: pair of stiletto heels in black, white, silver / gold, skin. Please ensure that these are not platforms or wedges and are at least 3-4 inch heels
9) Appropriate jewellery, accessories to go with your wardrobe and attire
You will receive a formal e-mail with all the details nearing auditions.
Important: Please do not fix any other engagements for the same day as the audition round would take until late evening to finish. If you are short listed for the city pageant you will be required to stay back at the hotel for the next 4 days for training and the fbb Femina Miss India Pageant therefore do not book your outbound travel back for the same day evening. Please carry dry snacks with you for the day.
“From Monday to Friday (11.30 am to 7 pm), incase of any query in regards to the above mentioned, please contact: + 91 22 30418995, 09619937295. You can also mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org